Blitz Pet Shampoo is a pyrethrum-based dog shampoo for the control of ticks, fleas, flies, and other ectoparasites in dogs a pleasant smell.
Blitz pet shampoo is a completely natural pyrethrum dog shampoo. A good bath with a high-quality dog shampoo helps to keep a dog’s skin and coat clean, healthy, and moisturized. , there are whitening shampoos for dogs with white fur, shampoos that are formulated to kill fleas and ticks, and those that specifically cater to a puppy’s sensitive skin.
Blitz Pet Shampoo is an all-natural pyrethrum dog shampoo. Its formulation is the best for eliminating ticks and fleas while maintaining a glossy, healthy coat on your dog.
Blitz Pet Shampoo Composition
2.0% pyrethrins(w/w) – suitable for the control of ticks, fleas, flies, and other ectoparasites in dogs.
10.0% piperonyl butoxide- Acts as a synergist for the effective killing of ectoparasites.
How to Apply Blitz Pet Shampoo
- Mix 50ml of Blitz Pet Shampoo with 2 liters of clean water and stir before use.
- Work into the fur of the animal leaving the lather in for 5 minutes.
- Rinse out using clean water.
- For added protection, spray the animal’s bedding and house paying attention to cracks and crevices.
- For best result repeat treatment every 2 weeks.
Precautions when using Blitz Pet Shampoo
- Avoid prolonged contact with the shampoo concentrate or lather.
- After use, rinse your hands thoroughly.
- Cats must be dried immediately after being washed to help prevent colds and flu.
Guide to Easy Shampooing with Blitz Dog Shampoo
- Use only as directed.
- Wet the dog or cat thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Then apply enough shampoo to work up a good lather on the pet. This quantity will depend on the size of the pet, length of hair coat and hardness of water.
- Wash and then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the pet with a towel. Dogs can be allowed to run free but cats must be dried with a hairdryer as far as possible. After drying, comb the pet well.
- Repeat shampooing weekly or as necessary.
- Re-infestation particularly with fleas, may occur very soon after treatment. If this occurs, it is recommended that the pets sleeping environment also be treated with a registered product.
- Handle with care.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Contamination of the mouth and eyes with the product can cause irritation. Rinse immediately with water if this occurs.
- Toxic to fish and bees.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Blitz Pet Shampoo 1L package.