The Infrared Thermometer (DT-8826) is specifically designed to measure body temperature without any contact with the subject’s skin.
Safely measure the amount of infrared heat radiating off the forehead for reliable measurements within 1 second. Switch to Surface Object Mode to check the temperature of items such as baby’s milk or coffee to ensure they are safe to consume.
Infrared Thermometer (DT-8826) Features
- Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer
- Model :DT–8826
- power supply – DC3V
- Automatic Shutdown – Automatic Shutdown without any operation within 10 Seconds
- Accuracy – within (35~42)Degree C,0.2 Degree C/0.4 Degree F
- Measurement Range – 32 Degree C~42.9 Degree C
- Measurement Display Resolution – 0.1Degree C/0.1 Degree F
- Production Size – 143mmx70mmx38mm
- Operating Environment – 15 Degree C~45 Degree C
- Material – Plastic
Advantages of Infrared Thermometer (DT-8826)
- Lightweight, portable, and convenient to carry.
- Automatic storage of measured data, you can view the data of previous measurements at any time.
- One-second measurement and easy to use
- Aiming towards the forehead with a distance of 10-30mm.
- 2 Modes available: Body temperature and Objects’ Surface temperature
- Data storage function: 32 memory records; 1 set reading recall
- Automatic shut off: in the 20s if no operation
- High safety performance: Infrared thermometer supports measuring the temperature correctly without actual contact. This greatly reduces the risk of virus spread.
- The thermometer quickly measures temperature when the trigger is pressed.
Infrared Thermometer (DT-8826) Product Specification
- Infrared thermometer DT8826 high-quality infrared sensor is specially designed to take the body temperature of a person regardless of room temperature.
- Precise non-contact forehead temperature measurements
- Selectable ºC or ºF & forehead heat detection
- Selectable Body and Surface temperature
- Memorization of the last 32 measurements
- Automatic Data Hold & Auto power off
- Automatic selection range
- Display Resolution 0.1ºC (0.1ºF)
- Backlight LCD
- Accurate measurement: (Imported infrared detection system)
- Rapid temperature measurement: Measurement time about 1 second
- Easy to use: One-button measurement, easy to operate.
- Non-contact: Measuring the forehead of the human body, not touching human skin.
- Service life: Equipped with 2 sections of 7th battery (not included), can be used more than 100,000 times, product life > 3 million times
- Measuring distance: It can be adapted within 5~15CM, no need to fix the measuring distance.
- Large screen display: Large screen LCD display, white back-light, any light can be clearly displayed
- Temperature alarm: Free to set the alarm temperature
- Storage data: Store 32 measurement data, easy to analyze reference comparison
- Setting changes: You can modify the setting parameters to suit different races (white, black, yellow, etc.)
- Unit conversion: Use degrees Celsius, Fahrenheit conversion
- Measuring range: Body temperature measurement 32 degrees Celsius to 42.9 degrees Celsius
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 0.2 degrees Celsius error
How Thermometer Gun Works
Select Body or Object mode, hold the infrared sensor above your subject, and hold down the button.
In less than a second, the digital display will bring up the temperature reading, accurate to 0.4°F (0.2°C) with a matching color code. After temperature check, the display of the infrared thermometer lights up in green, yellow, or red depending on the temperature reading signaling a healthy, elevated, or high temperature.
Wait then move to the next person’s temperature measurement. Store up to 99 temperature readings so you can track the progress of your measurements.
Infrared Thermometer Package List
1 x Infrared Thermometer (DT-8826)
1 x Manual