Urea 46%N Fertilizer DMBL Ruiru is a general-purpose nitrogen fertilizer with the highest nitrogen content. It is readily soluble in water. Urea is classified as a fertilizer with slow and prolonged performance. It provides the plants with nitrogen which is one of the basic macro-components indispensable in the plant nutrition process. Nitrogen deficiency can be responsible for retarded plant growth.
Urea 46%N Fertilizer DMBL Ruiru Details
- Quantity: 25 KG
- Can Either Be Applied As Soil Drench Or As A Foliar Spray To The Crops
- White Crystalline Solid Containing 46% Of Nitrogen
- It Has The Highest Nitrogen Content Of All Solid Nitrogenous Fertilizers
- High-Quality Compound
- Easy To Use
Why Use Urea 46%N Fertilizer DMBL Ruiru
- Its Universal, can be used on all crops (from vegetables to fruit trees).
- Nitrogen is essential in promoting the growth of leaves and vegetation.
- Phosphorous promotes roots and shoots growth.
- It is however recommended that the right amount of fertilizer be given to the plants according to their needs as more or less is dangerous.
Urea 46%N Fertilizer DMBL Ruiru Default Application Rates
50-75kg/acre (Soil testing is however recommended).
Urea 46%N Fertilizer DMBL Ruiru Package Contents
- Urea 46%N Fertilizer DMBL Ruiru 50kg
You may also like…
Booster Foliar Fertilizer – 5ltrKSh3,499Add to cart
Booster Foliar Fertilizer is a foliar fertilizer containing high amounts of macronutrients as well as all necessary trace elements. It’s a premium quality suspension concentrate formulated using quality nutrient sources that is very safe to use.
NPK 23-23-0 Fertilizer DMBL Ruiru (50kg)Add to cart
NPK 23-23-0 Fertilizer DMBL Ruiru is a field grade fertilizer composed of 23 units of Nitrogen, 23 units of Phosphorous, and 0 units of Potassium in balanced proportions suitable for good foliage, flower, and root development.