YaraVera Amidas (Urea with Sulphur) Fertilizer (The New Improved Urea with Sulphur)
YaraVera Amidas (Urea with Sulphur) Fertilizer is a unique granular fertilizer that is 100% soluble and very efficient. It contains nitrogen and sulphate sulphur that is totally available to the crops in an ideal N:S ratio of 7:1. The nitrogen is mostly available in the urea form. This makes it ideal for plant production.
YaraVera Amidas (Urea with Sulphur) Fertilizer Details
- Quantity: 25 KG
- Formulation: Formula : 40 N + 5.6 S
- High-Quality Compound
- Easy To Use
Why Use YaraVera Amidas (Urea with Sulphur) Fertilizer
- Its Universal, can be used on all crops (from vegetables to fruit trees).
- The sulphur content of YaraVera AMIDAS improves nitrogen efficiency from urea by reducing nitrogen volatilisation losses by up to 35% on low pH soils. Physical blends of urea and ammonium sulphate do not have this property.
- Less nutrient losses and the balanced nitrogen and sulphur supply from YaraVera
- AMIDAS ensures consistently high yields of quality crops with minimal environmental impact.
- It is however recommended that the right amount of fertilizer be given to the plants according to their needs as more or less is dangerous.
YaraVera Amidas (Urea with Sulphur) Fertilizer Default Application Rates
50-75kg/acre (Soil testing is however recommended).
YaraVera Amidas (Urea with Sulphur) Fertilizer Package Contents
- YaraVera Amidas (Urea with Sulphur) Fertilizer 25kg
You may also like…
Booster Foliar Fertilizer – 5ltrKSh3,499Add to cart
Booster Foliar Fertilizer is a foliar fertilizer containing high amounts of macronutrients as well as all necessary trace elements. It’s a premium quality suspension concentrate formulated using quality nutrient sources that is very safe to use.
NPK 23-23-0 Fertilizer DMBL Ruiru (50kg)Add to cart
NPK 23-23-0 Fertilizer DMBL Ruiru is a field grade fertilizer composed of 23 units of Nitrogen, 23 units of Phosphorous, and 0 units of Potassium in balanced proportions suitable for good foliage, flower, and root development.