AgroZ Silage Bag is a viable solution for farmers to solve the forage needs of their livestock during the dry seasons. It can also be used for either indoor or outdoor storage and therefore, making silage is now easier than before with the new AgroZ Silage Bag. Please always remember to check for the printing of the AgroZ Silage Bag brand to be sure you are buying an original and genuine product.
AgroZ Silage Bag Specifications
- The AgroZ Silage Bag has an advanced five-layer barrier technology that is an advantage in making the best silage within the quickest time.
- AgroZ Silage Bag comes in a size dimension of 1.0m x 2.5m.
- The AgroZ Silage Bag is colored white outside and black inside to allow for the retention of optimal temperature suitable for the fermentation process key to silage making.
- The AgroZ Silage Bag is UV treated and therefore does not deteriorate if exposed to direct sunlight and saves farmers the financial burden of buying replacements.
- The AgroZ Silage Bag has improved bag strength, making it durable and silage-making can be done repeatedly for up to three years.
AgroZ Silage Bag Mode of action
- The ensiling process of the AgroZ Silage Bag requires mechanical action to compact the silage material in the bag and tied it appropriately before storage to allow fermentation
- It should be stored away from heavily trafficked areas in a clean store, free of sharp rocks and sticks to reduce potential damage to the AgroZ Silage Bag.
AgroZ Silage Bag Instructions for use
- Position the bag – set up the bag in an upright position with the front side opened.
- Fill the AgroZ Silage Bag with forage material mixed with molasses through the open end and compress it to make sure it is compacted after short intervals.
- After ensiling is complete, seal the top of the AgroZ Silage Bag tightly by twisting & turning and tying it up and leaving as little room for air as possible. This should be repeated every time the AgroZ Silage Bag is opened to remove some silage. Otherwise one risks spoiling the preserved silage.
- It is advisable to fill the AgroZ Silage Bag while in the storage location due to the heaviness of the silage material. Handling and storage are critical to achieving the best results. For instance, the AgroZ Silage Bag should be stored properly away from mechanical damage such as sharp objects or a rat-infested storage facility for at least 30 days.
AgroZ Silage Bag Benefits
- It can be used for either indoor or outdoor storage
- Manufactured with good bag strength, the silage-making process can be done repeatedly in the AgroZ Silage Bag for up to three years due to its durable nature.
- For farmers practicing outside storage of silage, the AgroZ Silage bag has been UV treated which prevents the degeneration of the 5-layer barrier and therefore does not deteriorate
How to use the AgroZ SilageBag
The AgroZ Silage Bag provides all the optimal requirements for the production of silage.
Why it Works
The AgroZ Silage Bag has an advanced five-layer barrier technology that is an advantage in making the best silage within the quickest time.
1 x AgroZ Silage Bag