Jacto’s lightest and most ergonomic knapsack sprayer delivers high performance with less effort and fatigue for the operator. Ideal for both small and large applications.
Jacto XP 16 Sprayer is an ultra-comfortable, lightweight professional-grade backpack sprayer. Jacto’s robust XP models require less pumping to achieve maximum operating pressure than just about any other sprayer you can find in the Kenyan market. The Jacto XP is an easy-pumping, high-pressure marvel of engineering!
Desirable Features of Jacto XP 16 Sprayer
- Jacto XP has a reinforced chemical resistant hose, trigger valve with lock and strainer, stainless steel wand with nozzle filter and adjustable nozzle makes spraying a comfortable job.
- Trigger valve: Lightweight and tough with internal filter. Ideal for all-day work.
- Comfort: Lightest backpack series from JACTO. Great performance with less effort and fatigue.
- Resistance: Impact, corrosion, and UV resistant, high-density polyethylene.
- Designed for a minimum 1000 hour service life, the factory destruction test exceeded 4000 continuous hours of operation. Isn’t that awesome?
- The UV-resistant tank has a molded-in carry handle, accurate volume markings in liters, and a wide opening with a strainer.
- The inline piston pump is mounted inside the tank to reduce the exposure of the operator to chemicals.
- With hydraulic agitation, the Jacto XP 16 easily handles liquid and wettable powder herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides for weed control, pest control, and plant or crop protection.
- Even the shape of the Jacto tank is purpose-designed not only for comfort and durability but also to retain less liquid on the walls and to empty almost entirely. You can pump the Jacto XP sprayer until it’s almost dry – less wasted chemical than with competitive products.
1 x Jacto XP 16 Sprayer
1 x instruction manual
Note: Jacto sprayers have saved Imagine Care Pest Control repair costs by 70% per year!