Termidor – 200ml
Termidor 96SC for Termites controls termite and ant populations faster than any other termiticide in the market. It’s the ultimate defense against termites.
Termidor 96SC for Termites is a termiticide for the control of termites and ants in buildings and the construction industry that offers a long residual effect for over 10 years.
Termidor is completely undetectable by termites and once termites touch it they contact, ingest and spread the termiticide until it eliminates the entire colony.
1 x 200ml bottle.
Mix 200ml in 80 liters of water then apply the 5 liters of the mix per 1 square meter.
Termidor 96 SC Target Pests
- Subterranean termites
- Formosan termites
- Drywood termites
Where to Use Termidor 96 SC
- Pre- and Post-Construction Treatment
- Road Construction
- Airport Runway
- Construction Perimeter Treatment
- Termite Mounds
- Homes and apartments
- Golf and football grounds
Reasons Termidor is Your Choice
- Your trusted brand for termite control
- Undetectable by termites
- Odorless and non-invasive
- Only Termidor has the unique “Transfer Effect”
- Equally effective as a preventative as well as a curative treatment
- New formulation with a low dosage
- Safety Data Sheet/Product Label: Click here
- Manufacturer: BASF
- Termidor 96 SC Active Ingredients: Fipronil (phenyl pyrazole) 96g/l
Benefits of Using Termidor SC
- It offers 100% control when applied, ensuring no more damage even from unreachable Termites under the soil.
- Has a long residual effect (studies have shown up to 10 years of control in some areas) hence saving on repeat cost and can be applied only once.
- It has a low odor offering comfort to the user – a favored product by constructors worldwide.
- Its Transfer effect from termite to termite via contact and ingestion helps it get to hidden colonies giving the user a relaxed mind.
How to Apply Termidor
Termidor is applied to areas inside and outside of your home and will kill termites only after they have eaten an area that has been treated with Termidor. Follow these steps to learn how to apply Termidor to foundations and surfaces.
- Block all waterways nearby the area being treated to avoid Termidor seeping or leaking into drains, waterways, streams, or rivers because it is highly toxic to humans, fish, and aquatic organisms
- Choose a day that it’s not likely to rain for application to avoid Termidor from seeping away
- Vacate pets, children, and adults from the area being treated for 3 to 4 hours to allow for ventilation
- Be knowledgeable of the underground piping to avoid damages
- Loosen the soil around the area being treated to prevent water from running off while you apply Termidor
- Sometimes it’s advisable to drill holes between 2 to 3 inches deep to allow Termidor to penetrate the wood or foundations
- Moisturizing dry, sandy, or porous soil with water will increase Termidor penetration when it is applied thereafter
- Dress in appropriate attire – chemical-resistant clothing before handling and applying Termidor
- Create a Termidor and water mixture in your spray tank.
- Treat service trenches and inner foundation walls at the rate of 5 liters mixture per linear meter
- Apply 5 liters mixture per 1 square meter on the soil surface where the floor will be cast
- For unexposed soil, apply 5 liters of the mixture per 1 square meter on the soil surface where paving, entrance steps, verandas will be connected to the structure
- For perimeter treatment, dig a 10 cm wide trench around the exterior perimeter of the foundations and as deep as the top of the footing. Apply 5 liters mixture per linear meter of the trench
- For solid floors, drill holes approximately 1 meter apart through the floor around the inside perimeter of each room, and around the outside perimeter of the structure. Apply 5 liters of mixture per hole. Holes should be suitably sealed after application by Sparko Silicone Sealant.
- For suspended floors, a 10 cm wide trench should be dug around the inside of the foundation walls as deep as the top of the footing and treated with a 5 liters mixture per linear meter. Treat the surface of the crawl space and the enclosing walls at the rate of 1-liter mixture per square meter
How Termidor Works
Advanced undetectable technology
Termidor is made from a revolutionary new non-repellent or “undetectable” chemical technology treatment. That means termites cannot see, smell, taste, or avoid Termidor. Instead, they contact, ingest, and share it with their nestmates. This is in sharp contrast to older liquid termite controls, which rely on repellent barriers that termites can find breaks in or avoid completely.
The “Transfer Effect”
Termites who contact Termidor transfer it to every other termite they in turn contact, in a unique process called the “Transfer Effect.” And because Termidor is engineered to be slow-acting, termites have ample time to spread it throughout their entire termite population.
Better than bait… without the wait
Baits can take years to control a termite colony. Termidor begins working immediately to wipe out termites inside and immediately surrounding your home. Termidor is the most effective and fastest at completely eliminating termite populations – up to six times faster than bait.
You may also like…
Absolute 375 SC – 1ltrKSh900 – KSh8,000Add to Quote
ABSOLUTE 375 SC is an enhanced excellent systemic fungicide with preventative and strong curative actions on a wide range of diseases in ornamentals, vegetables, fruits trees and cereals. It is absorbed by the plant and distributed quickly acropetal way.