Detia-Gas-Ex can be used for the control of pests in grainss such as rice, wheat, barley, maize, oats, sorghum, millet, rye, etc., leaf tobacco, processed foods, and animal feeds as well as flour, dried fruit, nuts, spices, oilseeds, confectionery, and biscuits. These commodities may be fumigated under gas proof sheets or in other sealed enclosures.
Delia-Gas-Ex T has been found effective against stored product insects and their preadult stages (eggs, larvae, and pupae). Insects controlled include grain and rice weevils, saw-toothed grain beetle, confused flour beetle. lesser grain borer, flat grain beetle, cadelle, khapra beetle, Indian meal moth. Mediterranean flour moth, cigarette beetle, and tobacco moth.
56-57% aluminum phosphide, 43-44% inert components, majorly ammonium carbamate, which promotes the appropriate release of phosphine gas.
333 available round pellets in each 1kg bottle.
Detia Gas ExT Mode of Action
On exposure to direct air and immediate humidity, Detia Gas EX Tablets emit highly effective phosphine gas. Phosphine gas then controls and kills all pests within the storage. It kills rats and outdoor vertebrates as well.
Where to Use Detia Gas ExT
- Stored whole cereals
- Seed grains
- Dry fruits & nuts
- Empty Godown and Sheds
- Raw grain
- Processed and packaged foodstuffs
- Milled product
- Deoiled cakes
- Rice bran
- Animal and poultry feed split pulses (dal)
- Larger grain borer
- Lesser grain borer
- Grain weevil
- Dried bean beetle
- Angoumois grain moth
- Storage pests
- Outdoor vertebrates
Application of Detia Gas EX
The pellets can be stationed by hand or by using an appropriate dispenser for all suitable storage, including:
- Silo installations (apply the pellets during filling)
- Storage Containers
Correct Dosage of Detia Gas EX
The correct dosage and the appropriate exposure time are dependent on certain factors like temperature and humidity, the nature of storage sealing, product packing, and the species of storage pest to be exterminated.
Benefits of using Detia Gas Ex
- It does not deplete the ozone layer.
- No special training is required to apply it as it is safe and easy to apply.
- Highly effective in the control of storage pests in all their stages of eggs and pupae.
- Occupational safety.
- Do not use when commodity temperature is below 15oC and/or the relative humidity within the structure is high or with row cereal grain, the moisture content should be less than 9%.
- Don’t fumigate in inhabited buildings.
- Don’t use on any commodity, empty containers, or vessels that are in transit.
- Don’t heap tablets.
- Don’t apply as a surface-only treatment in a structure whose height exceeds twice its width.