Insecticide Chalk (Twin Luck)
Twin Luck insecticide chalk is used in Public Health for control of Cockroaches, Lice and Ants.
Insecticide Chalk (Twin Luck) is used in Public Health for the control of Cockroaches, Lice, and Ants.
Insecticide Chalk (Twin Luck) Target Pest
The insecticide chalk can effectively get rid of cockroaches, lice, and ants.
Insecticide Chalk (Twin Luck) Active Ingredients
The insecticide chalk contains Deltamethrin 7.5 g/Kg as its active ingredient.
For Use In
In and around structures including but not limited to residential, multi-family, commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, recreational, health care, educational, daycare, hospitality, and agricultural buildings and other man-made structures, garages, transport vehicles, sewers, animal rearing, and handling establishments and food handling and food processing establishments.
Directions For Using Insecticide Chalk (Twin Luck)
- The chalk is more effective to use at night
- Draw several parallel lines each 2 to 3 cm apart across the track which the insect used to take or around the insect’s hidden lying place. The insect will be killed instantly or the garbage pile
- Draw two or three circles around the feet of the food cabinet, the bait for the insects, or the garbage pile
- The chalk will not produce pollution. Harmless to human beings or animals. Just wash your hands with water after handling the chalk
- The chalk may be cut into several pieces before use. In drawing the lines, try to leave more powder on it so as to acquire better results.
Time to Kill
Cockroaches begin dying in as little as one day after eating the bait.
1 x 5g Insecticide Chalk (Twin Luck)