K-Othrine WG 250 is a deltamethrin-based insecticide with a broad spectrum of action against crawling and flying insects such as mosquitoes, cockroaches, bedbugs, fleas, flies, carpets beetles.
K-Othrine WG 250 Features
- Efficient against a wide range of crawling and flying insects in domestic and industrial situations;
- Rapid flush out and knockdown effect;
- Long-lasting residual activity.
- K-Othrine WG 250 has a remanence of 10 to 12 weeks
- K-Othrine WG 250 Material Safety Data Sheet
- K-Othrine WG 250 Label
- K-Othrine WG 250 Technical Sheet
10 g K-Othrine WG 250/10 liters of water / 200 m².
Pests Controlled by K-Othrine
- Bed Bugs
- American Cockroach
- German Cockroach
- Oriental Cockroach
K-Othrine WG 250 is Ideal For Use in The Following Areas:
- Public building
- Food handling
- Commercial Kitchens
- Hotels, bars, and restaurants
- Halls of residence
- Old people’s homes
How to Use
- Dilute with water only. Prepare a fresh suspension as required.
- Do not store prepared suspension.
- Carefully measure the granules into the spray tank.
- Fill the sprayer to the appropriate level with water and agitate.
- The granules will be fully dispersed within one minute.
- Apply with any suitable hand or mechanical sprayer capable of producing a coarse spray.
- The spray should be applied evenly to all infested surfaces – floors, walls, dunnage, etc.
- Ensure that all cracks and crevices where insects might find cover are adequately treated.
K-Othrine WG 250 may be applied to:
- Walls and structural surfaces of rooms and buildings used for the storage of processed foodstuffs.
- Pallets and dunnage, providing processed foodstuffs subsequently stored are protected from treated surfaces.
- In domestic premises, hotels, etc
- K-Othrine WG 250 may be sprayed onto carpets, wallpaper, furniture, and bed frames
and mattresses (but not clothing, sheets, pillowcases, or in cots).
K-Othrine WG 250 is available in 20 grams.