Integra is an organo-silicone based non-ionic wetter and spreader, highly effective in improving spray coverage, adhesion, and penetration of chemicals.
Polyalkyleneoxide modified Heptamethyl trisiloxane 800 g/L minimum.
Available in a 50ml bottle.
Integra Mode of Action
Integra acts by lowering surface tension and increasing droplet spread and by altering solubility relationships thus enhancing wetting, spreading, and absorption of spray mixture.
Benefits of Using Integra
- Super wetting and spreading by reducing pesticide droplet surface tension on plant leaf surface less than 22.0 mN/m, which is a critical point of good wetting
- Reduce pesticide consumption 20-30% and water consumption 50-70% by full coverage on plant foliar surface, super penetration, preventing spraying dilution runoff from the leaf surface
- Low application rates at a much lower cost up to 2-4 ml in 20 L of water
- Excellent food safety and no PHI requirement.
- Excellent compatibility with most pesticides and fertilizer nutrients
- Flexible application timing at any time with pesticides or fertilizer nutrients application
- Proven and reliable wetting and spreading properties ensuring financial return and profitability
Integra should be mixed with foliar fertilizers and/or pesticides during spraying.
Integra is compatible with major commonly used chemicals, however, it is always advisable to conduct a physical compatibility test before spraying on a large scale.
When used as recommended, Integra is not phytotoxic.
No PHI concerns on all crops.
You may also like…
Booster Foliar Fertilizer – 5ltrKSh3,499Add to cart
Booster Foliar Fertilizer is a foliar fertilizer containing high amounts of macronutrients as well as all necessary trace elements. It’s a premium quality suspension concentrate formulated using quality nutrient sources that is very safe to use.