Metro 200SC is a termiticide for the control of subterranean termites in forestry and wood structures.
Active Ingredients In Metro 200SC
Imidacloprid 200g/l. The mode of action of Imidacloprid is based on interference with the transmission of impulses in the nervous system of insects.
Metro 200SC Target Pests
- Subterranean termites
Why Buy Metro 200SC?
- Metro 200SC is a termiticide that offers a quick, long-term, and complete solution to termite infestation.
- Metro 200SC is a non-repellent termiticide and hence cannot be detected. Depending on the level of exposure, the termites die within minutes.
- Metro 200SC stops termites that don’t die immediately from grooming and caring for other members of the colony, soil-borne diseases spread, and high mortality follows within days.
- Metro 200SC bonds tightly to the soil, which ensures that the product will be available years after application.
- Metro 200SC is odorless and colorless. No chemical stains or smell, hence cannot be detected by termites.
Metro 200SC Pack Size
Rates of Metro 200SC Application
- Pre-Construction: If you want trench treatment in foundations and service trenches, mix 125ml in 100lt of water.
Apply the mixture at a rate of 5lt per linear meter. Ensure thorough application along the sides of the foundation walls. Trenches that accommodate sewers, water pipes and electric cables that enter the building must be treated for their full length inside the building.
- Treatment of existing colonies: For the treatment of active nests within 50 meters of structures perimeter (or boundaries), mix 10ml of Metro in 5 liters of water per nest. Remove the top of the mound with a small hoe. Pour 5 liters of the mixture into the termite nest.
- Timber, Post, and Wooden fences: Mix 125ml of Metro in 100 liters of water. Apply 0.25 liters of this mixture per square meter using the following two techniques.
(a)Preventive: Apply the mixture by either dipping or brushing the building material thoroughly.
(b)Curative: Use a coarse droplet to evenly coat the infested wooden or bamboo fixture
- Forestry and Tree Nursery: Mix 2ml of Metro in 2 liters of water. Apply as a soil drench in the nursery bed or tree around the base of the tree.