Snake RPL Fixer repels or kills snakes within your home, yard and garden by attracting them with a fragrance of the chemical which will weaken their respiratory systems killing them in their hideouts instantly.
Benefits of Using Snake RPL Fixer
- It targets snakes and lizards, safeguarding your poultry against egg-eating snakes
- Protects your maize and pineapple, sugarcane, and fruit stalks during the seed detasseling stage.
- It protects fish from fish-eating snakes
- Controls excess population of lizards and other wild reptiles
- Apply approximately 50gm of the chemical inside holes where you suspect reptiles may be hiding
Active Ingredient in Snake RPL Fixer
- Am-Sulp -0.02%
How to Use Snake RPL Fixer Correctly?
- Carefully identify places that may be harboring snakes.
- Scoop an appropriate amount of Snake RPL Fixer using a spatula and apply around these areas.
- Nearby snakes and invading reptiles will be lured by the pleasant scent being emitted by Snake RPL Fixer, consequently, weakening their respiratory system and causing their instant death.
- Use just about fifty grams of Snake RPL Fixer in openings where there may be reptile activities.
Snake RPL Fixer Target Pests
Places to Use Snake RPL Fixer
- Protect your poultry farm from snakes that feed on eggs.
- Safeguard your pineapple, maize, fruit, and sugarcane plants during the seed detasseling period.
- Protects fish against snakes that feed on their eggs.
- Keeps reptile population at a minimum.
Available in 250g containers.
Caution Tips for Using Snake Fix
- Ensure you thoroughly wash your hands with running water after use.
- Avoid eating, smoking, or drinking when applying Snake Fix.
- Keep the product clean and safe. Do not combine with other chemicals.
- Get rid of empty containers by burying them deep into the soil or destroying them by burning them.
- Snake Fix is eco-friendly and does not pose danger to domestic life, aquatic life, or birds.
- Strictly note that this is not a pest control chemical.