Storm Secure blocks are a highly potent anticoagulant rodenticide that is effective against both rats and mice, including resistant strains in homes and offices.
Storm Secure is the most potent single-feed, rat killer. Storm Secure brings the unparalleled rat-killing power of flocoumafen to all-around rodent control. Exclusive to Storm Secure, flocoumafen is up to five times more powerful than the most popular Second Generation Anticoagulant Rodenticides (SGARs) bromadiolone, and difenacoum. Storm Secure is the best combination of grain-based palatability, durability, and securability.
Get rid of rats and mice with Storm Rodenticide, a potent anticoagulant. With just a single feed, rats and mice will be gone in several days.
Affordable and Dependable Rodent Control All Year Round
Storm Wax Blocks are a trusted industry standard for reliable rat and mouse control. Very durable, stable and cost-effective baits, they are ideal for year-round protection of vulnerable areas. Their high levels of palatability and potency mean fewer bait pulses are needed to achieve control. It only takes a single feed for rodents – even ones with developed resistance to other baits – to consume a lethal dose.
For fast, powerful all-round rodent control. The most potent modern rat killer, flocoumafen delivers a lethal dose in a single feed for the best possible control. It is also highly effective against mice and particularly valuable for controlling difficult rat and mouse populations. Now approved for use around as well as inside buildings.
Storm Secure Block Active Ingredient
0.05 g/kg Flocoumafen.
How Storm Secure Works
Storm Secure contains a powerful second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide formulated with BASF Fortec™ Technology into a compressed cereal grain block, with an added fungicide to prevent mould in humid or damp conditions.
Only a very small amount of Storm Secure is needed to kill a rat or mouse, and a lethal dose can be consumed in a single feed. Rodents then die three to five days after taking the bait. With some other rodenticides, rodents die more than a week after taking the bait.
Storm Secure is a highly palatable and durable bait block that is quick and easy to use. A central hole allows each block to be anchored securely in baiting points for the best targeting and to prevent removal.
When Storm Secure is used for pulse baiting, its potency means that less bait is required to achieve control – even when baits are still placed in as many points as possible. That makes Storm Secure more economical than other rodenticides.
Where To Use Storm Secure
- Domestic areas
- Industrial places
- Public health
- Markets a
- Gerbils in public health a
- In agriculture
Benefits Of Storm Secure – The best combination of grain-based palatability, durability, and securability
- Proven single feed flocoumafen efficacy in fixable bait blocks.
- Excellent palatability and durability.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Maximum value, least cost pulse baiting.
- Especially valuable: Storm Secure is approved for use in and around buildings (including burrows) and sewers.
- The trusted industry standard
- Quick and easy use
- Economical and effective
Inspect Property Before Using Storm Secure
When signs of rats are seen, survey your premises inside and out to determine the extent and location of the infestation.
- Check for runs along walls and in vegetation around buildings
- Check for rat holes, especially near water, up to 100 meters away
- Check inside buildings for damage and droppings
- Check for tracks in dust and mud
Why Should You Buy Storm Secure?
- Only a very small amount is needed to kill a rat or mouse
- Rodents die 3-5 days after taking the bait. With some other rodenticides, rodents die more than 7 days after taking the bait
- Highly palatable and durable bait block that is quick and easy to use
- Imagine Care rodent control team has successfully used it in over 200 properties
- Highly potent flocoumafen in a hexagonal-shaped block with a hole that allows secure fixing
- Easy to use non-spill formulation
- Single feed bait reduces labor time
- Mold and moisture resistant and extremely palatable
- For the control of rats and mice in the domestic, industrial, and public health markets and gerbils in public health and agriculture
- Storm secure rodent bait available in a 3 kg plastic tub/bucket
Storm Secure Application Technique
- Select suitable bait locations such as active rat holes, where rats run and under rubbish. Try to establish a barrier of bait location between living and feeding areas
- Place 12 STORM SECURE Baits at each bait location and 4 in each rat hole. Inspect the bait locations after 3 days and select new locations where there has been no take of the bait. Inspect again after 4 days and replace any blocks which have been eaten
- Repeat the inspection of all bait locations at 7-day intervals, replacing fresh blocks only when blocks have been eaten and until all signs of rat activity have disappeared. Normally only 3 to 4 baiting rounds (pulses) are required
- Mice have very limited home ranges and do not need to drink. They are more difficult to control than rats because their feeding patterns are more erratic. Selection of bait locations is therefore even more important than for rats
- Place 4 STORM SECURE Baits 2 meters apart in areas where the activity is obvious, particularly where droppings are seen. In domestic premises, place 4 blocks in sheltered positions, inaccessible to children and pets and where mice are active such as under flooring, inside ceiling cavities, along with pipe runs, behind skirting boards, furniture, and appliances
- Inspect bait locations and replace blocks for rats until all signs of mouse activity have disappeared
Place storm baits at regular intervals of 5 – 10 or 20 meters (depending on the infestation) in a grid pattern over the infested area. Use 1 to 2 kg of bait per hectare.
Making the most of Storm Secure
The single feed power of Storm Secure allows it to be effective in simple treatment programs requiring markedly less bait and fewer visits than traditional multi-feed rodenticide regimes.
Rather than having to put out relatively large amounts of bait initially and to top them up every few days in at least the first two weeks of traditional treatment regimes for the greatest success, reliable control with Storm Secure only requires strictly limited amounts of rodenticide put out once per week.
Storm Secure baiting in this way prevents the first rats and mice from feeding at any stage consuming far more than a lethal dose of rodenticide, allowing less dominant later-feeding individuals access to the bait as rapidly and reliably as possible once their more dominant early-feeding contemporaries are dead or dying.
Where infestations are severe an extra visit to check and re-fill Storm Secure bait points is recommended between Day 0 and 7 of the treatment program.
As well as using markedly less bait than the traditional baiting regimes essential with less powerful rodenticides, simple Storm Secure baiting reduces the number of visits required for the most reliable control to further minimize the overall cost of treatment.
Much less bait in the environment also helps to minimize the risk to non-target species.
For use in and around buildings
Following detailed consideration of SGAR (Second Generation Anticoagulant Rodenticides) use by the Health & Safety Executive and the development of a Stewardship Scheme by the industry, Storm Secure is no longer confined to indoor use in the UK.
Instead, it can now legally be used around as well as inside buildings.
This allows Storm Secure to make a valuable contribution to general rat as well as indoor mouse control across the country, as has long been the case in other parts of Europe.
Effective even against resistant strains
Storm Secure is highly effective against strains of rats and mice resistant to other SGARs and first-generation actives like warfarin. Its exceptional potency means no practical resistance has either been detected or is anticipated in either rats or mice.
Storm Secure activity against resistant rodents.
The fact that Storm Secure will give reliable control of even such challenging populations makes it especially valuable where resistance is known or suspected.
Used strategically alongside other less powerful rodenticides, it can also form an important element in anti-resistance strategies.
Storm Secure Certifications
Call +254737898884, +254759292158, +254775145267, +254103055943, +254794265503, +254756432285, +254757668223, +254789231328, +254742448334, or drop an email to email@example.com to buy today.