Active Ingredients In Baraki Pellets
Difethialone (anticoagulant) 0.025 g/kg.
Where To Use Baraki Pellets
- Domestic areas
- Industrial places
- Public health
- Markets a
- Gerbils in public health a
- In agriculture
Why Buy Baraki Pellets?
- Easy to use non-spill formulation
- Single feed bait which reduces labor time
- Mold and moisture-resistant and extremely palatable
- For the control of rats and mice in the domestic, industrial, and public health markets and gerbils in public health and agriculture
- Only a very small amount is needed to kill a rat or mouse
- Rodents die 3-5 days after taking the bait. With some other rodenticides, rodents die more than 7 days after taking the bait
- Highly palatable and durable bait block that is quick and easy to use
- Imagine Care rodent control team has successfully used it in over 300+ properties
Inspect Property Before Using Baraki Pellets
When signs of rats are seen, survey your premises inside and out to determine the extent and location of the infestation.
- Check for runs along walls and in vegetation around buildings
- Check for rat holes, especially near water, up to 100 meters away
- Check inside buildings for damage and droppings
- Check for tracks in dust and mud
Baraki Pellets Certifications
BARAKI PELLETS PCPB(CR)0826
To place an order, call us on +254737898884, +254759292158, +254775145267, +254103055943, +254794265503, +254756432285, +254757668223, +254789231328, +254742448334, or drop an email to email@example.com today.
Baraki pellets are a type of animal feed that is commonly used for poultry and livestock in Kenya. If you are looking to buy Baraki pellets in Kenya, there are several options available.