Actellic 300CS is a micro-encapsulated formulation of the organophosphate insecticide pirimiphos-methyl, which controls a wide range of nuisance pests including mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, and other crawling insects, and have a long-lasting performance of up to one year across a wide range of surfaces.
Active Ingredients in Actellic 300CS
Pirimiphos methyl 300g/L.
Actellic 300CS Pest Targets
- Other crawling insects
Key Features Of Actellic 300CS
- Micro-encapsulated formulation of the organophosphate insecticide pirimiphos-methyl
- Controls a wide range of nuisance pests including mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, and other crawling insects
- Controls pyrethroid-resistant strains of Anopheles and Culex
- Long-lasting performance of up to one year across a wide range of surfaces
Key Benefits Of Actellic 300CS
- Potential for only one application per season
- More cost-effective than current alternatives
- Ideal resistance management partner
- High levels of user acceptance demonstrated in field trials
- Ideal rotation or mixture partner for Icon 10CS in IRS or pyrethroid LLITNs
Actellic 300CS Dosage
Available in 833-millimeter bottles. Mix 833ml of Actellic 300CS to 10 liters of water and apply.