Broilers Pro BFB reduces the incidence of early chick mortality (ECM) and improves body weight and the quality of the litter.
Antibiotic-free feeding (ABF) programs are not only an antibiotics reduction or replacement strategy but a comprehensive program that includes strengthening biosecurity measures and progressive inclusion of feed additives alongside pharmaceutical components, such as vaccines, enzymes, acidifiers, phytogenics, probiotics, and prebiotics in order to enhance immune system capacity to face challenges on the field.
Broilers Pro BFB Benefits
- To improve FCR and reduce feed cost.
- To improve body weight.
- Breaks Anti- Nutritional Factors and makes nutrients,
- Phosphorus available in the intestine
- Improves the quality of the litter.
- Lactic Acid and acidic pH are created in the intestine.
- Competitive inhibition and Exclusion 0f harmful of Pathogens.
- Good source of B-vitamins, certain digestive enzymes – Amylase,
- Protease and Lipase for optimum digestion and absorption of feed
- Immunostimulation by activation of at least three specific antibodies (IgM, IgG, and IgA secretion)
- An unfavorable atmosphere aids in the reduction in E.Coli Salmonella,
- Staphylococcus sp count.
- Reduces the incidence of early chick mortality (ECM)
- Improves Feed Conversion Ratio. Due to better Enzyme activity Weight gain in Broilers are nutrients achieved.
- Improved Resistance to diseases. Minimizes stress due to various kinds; De-beaking, Vaccination, and summer stress.
- Poultry broilers
- Poultry layers
- Poultry Breeders
Inclusion Rate: 300-400g/MT of Feed
Recommended during specific stress periods. Use at the rate of 200g/1000birds/day. Post antibiotic treatment for 04 consecutive days starting 24 Hours after antibiotic application. Around feed changes- For 03 consecutive days starting one day prior to feeding change. During stress periods recommended daily.
Pelleting or Extrusion Post
Probiotics and synbiotics can be delivered to flocks via feed or drinking water (soluble) application. Post-pelleting application is also possible.
Broilers Pro BFB Package Size
Available in a 100g package.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg