Companion 75 WP is a curative and preventive fungicide with broad spectrum, systemic and contact activity in the control of downy mildew and botrytis on roses.
Downy Mildew & Botrytis
Rate of use
1x Companion 75 WP (500g)
You may also like…
Brimstone 90 (1Kg)KSh999Add to cart
Provides additional sulphur, helps plant to fight against fungal, diseases improves the pH of the soil. Thereby promoting other nutrient uptake.
- High nutrient efficiency: It helps to improve color, sugar content of fruits such as apple, pear, peach, grape, sweet persimmon, chesnut, orange, plum
- It helps to increase sulphur content, amino acids in garlic, onion, ginger, etc. through which favor and quality of agricultural products will be much better.
- It helps to increase sugar, vitamin C content in leafy vegetables such as radish, cabbage as well as crop yields
- In case of potato, it helps to increase crop yields, starch value, reduced sugar, through which high quality of crop can be guaranteed.
- It boosts crop absorb high amount of P, K Ca, B, Fe, Mg, Zn, etc (90% of sulphur content may reduce costs and labor due to less amount of fertiliser).
Crops & Applications Rates
Cereals (maize, wheat, Barley, sorghum etc.) – : 20kg/ha (8.0kg/acre)
Brassica crops – 45-50kg/ha (18 – 20kg/acre)
Legumes (beans, peas etc.) – : 20kg/ha (8.0kg/acre)
Tubers (potato, cassava etc.) – : 50kg/ha (20kg/acre)
Tomato, onions, coffee, sugarcane, pineapple – : 20kg/ha (8.0kg/acre)
Oilseed, fodders, cotton – : 45 – 50kg/ha (18 – 20kg/acre)
Tea (hutsites) for pH correction (consult local agronomist) – : 1000 – 1500kg/ha
Brimistone 90 Packaging