Dynamec 1.8 EC is a superior broad-spectrum insecticide/miticide solution for the control of mites and leaf miners in ornamentals and vegetables.
Active Ingredient in Dynamec 1.8 EC
Available in a 100ml bottle.
Mode of Action
It acts by blocking the transmission of signals between nerve cells or between nerve and muscle cells.
Shortly after ingestion, the susceptible mites and insects become irreversibly paralyzed and die within 3 to 4 days.
Rates of Application
Apply 250 – 500 ml/ha
Dynamec 1.8 EC Target Pests
Has the insecticidal activity on certain dipteran and lepidopteran leaf miners, psyllids, chewing Lepidoptera, and beetles. It also suppresses some thrips and aphid species.
- Mites and Leaf Miners
- Spider mites
- Some species of aphids
- Beetle larvae
- Ornamentals (Roses
- Carnations, Gypsophila
- Garden Plants
Main Dynamec 1.8 EC Benefits
- Highly effective, long-lasting residual control of leaf miners and spider mites thus giving better crop yields and quality.
- Unique chemistry and mode of action – control strains resistant to other crops.
- Non-phytotoxic at the recommended rate of application – can be used in varieties of flowers at different stages of growth.
- Has translaminar activity hence more reliable control.
- Soft on beneficial insects and mites.
- Wider product compatibility.