Score 250 EC is a broad-spectrum systemic triazole fungicide that provides outstanding control of Leaf Rust and Leaf Spots in vegetables and ornamentals.
Active Ingredient In Score 250 EC
250g/l Difenoconazole. Difenoconazole is a broad-spectrum fungicide that controls a wide variety of fungi. It acts as a seed treatment, foliar spray, and systemic fungicide. Difenoconazole is a broad-spectrum fungicide that controls a wide variety of fungi – including members of the Aschomycetes, Basidomycetes, and Deuteromycetes families.
Mode Of Action
It stops the development of fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes. Long-lasting preventive activity combined with curative and eradicant properties; fast uptake and high translaminar movement.
A wide range of leaf spot diseases. Score has a broad-spectrum disease control against;
- Powdery mildew
- Leaf spot diseases
- Alternaria and rusts in fruit trees, pulses, ornamentals, and vegetables
- Can be used on almost any crop (vegetables & ornamentals).
- Leaf Spots on Carrots
- Ring Spot on horticultural Brassicas
- Early Blight on Potatoes
- Stemphylium Leaf Spot on Asparagus
Key Benefits Of Score 250 EC
- It gives more to growers: It is reliable and economical, giving a high return.
- Protects new growth from within.
- Curative activity: able to eliminate all diseases within the crop leading to higher quality produce.
- Score is a systemic fungicide for long-lasting preventive and strong curative action.
Mixing And Rates Of Application
Mix 20ml of Score 250 Ec in 20 liters of water. Apply at 0.5 liters/ha.
Score 250 Packaging
Available in a 100ml bottle.