Score 250 EC is a broad-spectrum systemic triazole fungicide that provides outstanding control of Leaf Rust and Leaf Spots in vegetables and ornamentals.
Active Ingredient In Score 250 EC
Mode Of Action
It stops the development of fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes. Long-lasting preventive activity combined with curative and eradicant properties; fast uptake and high translaminar movement.
A wide range of leaf spot diseases. Score has a broad-spectrum disease control against;
- Powdery mildew
- Leaf spot diseases
- Alternaria and rusts in fruit trees, pulses, ornamentals, and vegetables
- Can be used on almost any crop (vegetables & ornamentals).
- Leaf Spots on Carrots
- Ring Spot on horticultural Brassicas
- Early Blight on Potatoes
- Stemphylium Leaf Spot on Asparagus
Key Benefits Of Score 250 EC
- It gives more to growers: It is reliable and economical, giving a high return.
- Protects new growth from within.
- Curative activity: able to eliminate all diseases within the crop leading to higher quality produce.
- Score is a systemic fungicide for long-lasting preventive and strong curative action.
Mixing And Rates Of Application
Mix 20ml of Score 250 Ec in 20 liters of water. Apply at 0.5 liters/ha.
Score 250 Packaging
Availlable in a 20ml sachet.
1pc x 20ml, 2pcs x 20ml, 5pcs x 20ml, 10pcs x 20ml