Engeo 247 SC is an Insecticide for the control of aphids, caterpillars, and whiteflies on tomatoes; mealy bugs, aphids, caterpillars and whiteflies on roses.
Engeo 247 SC Active ingredient
141 g/litre Thiamethoxam
106 g/litre Lambda-cyhalothrin
Engeo 247 SC Formulation
Soluble Concentrate (SC)
Engeo 247 SC Mode of action
Engeo 247 SC contains two components:
• Thiamethoxam: It displays root-, leaf- and stem-systemic activity. In target insects, it shows a quick stomach and contact action. It is considered to act by interfering with the nicotinic acetyl choline receptor of the nervous system.
• Lambda-cyhalothrin: This is a non-systemic insecticide with strong contact action, rapid knock-down effect, and excellent residual activity. It shows a repellent effect on ovipositing moths and sucking pest virus vectors.
Engeo 247 SC Rates of application
Apply in a 20 Litre Knapsack use 8 ml or apply 60ml per Acre
Using 500 litres / ha water volume use 150ml / Ha.
Engeo 247 SC Pest Targets
Engeo 247 SC is a broad-spectrum insecticide offering both a quick knockdown and long-lasting protection against sucking and chewing pests such as:
- lepidopteran pests like caterpillars.
Engeo 247 SC Main crops
Tomatoes, Roses, Cabbages.
Engeo 247 SC Main product benefits
- Offering dual action of a quick pest kill as well as long-lasting efficacy.
- Highly effective at low rates against a broad spectrum of insect pests due to superior formulation hence very cost-effective.
- Improves plant vigor.
- Protects crops from viral diseases.
- 1 x 1-liter Engeo 247 SC