Keep your poultry house clean and free from infections. Use Kleenol Disinfectant Liquid for your daily cleaning and disinfection of farm structures, feeding equipment, and footbaths.
Why Use Kleenol Disinfectant Fluid
- Kills viruses, bacteria, mycoplasma, mold, yeast, protozoa, and fungi (including ringworms) in less than 5 minutes of contact time.
- Active even in the presence of organic material.
- Has a broad-spectrum activity against bacteria, mycoplasma, fungi, and virus.
- It has no environmental residues.
- Is non-corrosive, applicable to stainless and mild steel, zinc, copper, brass, tin, aluminum, and rubber.
- It has exceptionally low toxicity levels.
- Suitable for disinfecting systems and preventing the spread of diseases.
- Suitable in all disinfecting systems (including aerial).
- Having a pleasant smell, it is safe to use by farmworkers and has no impact even in farm animals.
- Easy to handle – one-step mixing process.
- Pleasant smell.
Presentation & Packaging of Kleenol Disinfectant Fluid
Available in a 500ml bottle. Other packages are 1ltr and 5ltr. 1-liter Kleenol can be mixed in 600 liters of water.
Where to use Kleenol Disinfectant Fluid
- General disinfection
- Wheel dip
- Foot/ Boot Dip
- Vehicle spray
- Disinfection of the Farmhouses
- Disinfection of farm equipment
- Egg Storage Area
- Hatchery Rooms
- Farm (Poultry/Livestock) Buildings
- Wash Rooms
- Water Sanitation (According to the product recommendation)