Norocleanse is a concentrated disinfectant for surfaces and equipment effective against bacteria, viruses, and fungi even in presence of organic matter.
Norocleanse Disinfectant Contents
Contains Glutaraldehyde 15%w/v and Coco-benzyl-dimethyl-ammonium chloride 10% w/v.
Why Use Norocleanse Disinfectant
- It’s easily diluted in water.
- Suitable for disinfecting systems and preventing the spread of diseases.
- Disinfectant for surfaces and equipment generally used in animal quarters.
Presentation & Packaging Of Norocleanse Disinfectant
Available in 1ltr bottle.
Dosage and Administration Of Norocleanse Disinfectant
- Disinfecting Surfaces: 1: 400 parts water (25ml/10 liters of water) at a rate of 300ml per square meter of surface area.
- Dipping (Foot and wheel baths): 1: 100 parts water (100ml/10 liters of water) to be replaced every two weeks.
- Aerial/fog Disinfection: 1: 150 parts water (100ml/15 liters of water) Apply this diluted solution at a rate of 1 liter per 100 cubic meters.
- Dosing of drinking water: 1:3000 parts water (10ml/30 liters of water) Apply twice a week or drinking water may be treated continuously if necessary
Specific Uses of Norocleanse Disinfectant
- General disinfection
- Wheel dip
- Foot/ Boot Dip
- Vehicle spray
- Disinfection of the Farmhouses
- Disinfection of farm equipment
- Farm (Poultry/Livestock) Buildings
- Wash Rooms
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.