Pest Killer is an excellent electrical insect killer to mount in your business for full proof elimination of flying insects like flies and mosquitoes 24 hours.
Specifications of Pest Killer
- 30% more attractive to insects, no harm to human beings
- Full-size high tension grid
- Firm and durable metal guard
- Full aluminum housing – shiny, rust-proof, easy to clean
- Removable collection tray
- Chain for mounting available
- 220 – 240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power: 40 watts
- Number Of Tubes: 2
- Color: White
Pest Killer Features
- High-quality electronic components and specially designed transformers used to operate continuously
- No poisonous vapors irritating odor or contamination
- Easy to install and clean
- Low power consumption
- Easy to replace tubes
How Pest killer Works
The flies, mosquitoes, and some other pests are attracted by the lighting bulb of the insect killer to go inside and are killed by the electrical web instantly.
The dead insects are collected in the tray within the pest killer for hygiene purposes.
Where Pest Killer can be Used
Cautions when Using Pest Killer
- Do not touch the electrical web with hands or electricity-conducting material.
- The insect killer must be placed at least one meter away from flammable substances such as gasoline and petroleum.
- Clean the base if there are too many dead mosquitoes, flies, and other pests.
- Remember to disconnect the electrical source before you change the electrical bulb.
- Please switch off the insect killer when you go out.
- Moisture can damage and short-circuit this electrical appliance.
Flies and other pests may already be in your home or business, in which case you have to act now before they go out of control. Add to cart, checkout, and get your Pest Killer package delivered to you countrywide.