Tormentor 0.05% gel bait is used to control all major cockroach species in public places.
Active Ingredients In Tormentor
Fipronil 0.005 g/Kg. Fipronil disrupts the insect’s central nervous system by blocking the passage of chloride ions through the GABA receptor, an inhibitor of the central nervous system. This causes the hyperexcitation of contaminated insects’ nerves and muscles.
- German cockroach (Blatella germanica)
- Oriental cockroach (Blatella orientals)
- American cockroach (Periplaneta Americana)
Where to Use Tormentor 0.05%
- Public places including residential
- Commercial establishments such as food service, food manufacturing, and food process facilities
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Schools and day-care centers
- Basement parking
- Computer and electronic facilities and devices
- Office buildings
Why Buy Tormentor® 0.05% Gel Bait
- A palatable bait for both small and large cockroaches
- Fast, reliable action for immediate results
- Easy, convenient, and safe application
- Has a powerful “Transfer Effect” or secondary kill that extends its activity to areas that are difficult to treat, ensuring that the population of cockroaches is fully controlled
- Low dose rates for value and risk management
- A ready-to-use formulation of the advanced insecticide
- No evacuation required
- Clean and odorless
- Effective in very low doses
Rates of Tormentor0.05% Application
Apply at least 2-3 spots per m2 increasing the number of spots, (up to 5/m2) in cases of heavy infestation. A recommended spot size is approximately 5mm diameter (0.1g).
Best Application Technique
Apply Tormentor 0.05% gel bait in areas where cockroaches have been seen and where they hide. Cockroaches infest dark, warm, damp locations.
A single application of Tormentor 0.05% gel bait provides rapid and effective control of cockroaches. Repeat application after 2 months to control small cockroaches which have just been hatched.