Braztools Manual Sprayer is a newly introduced eco-friendly piece of equipment that is used to apply herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers on agricultural crops & livestock. These knapsack sprayers range in size from 16 liters units typically backpacks with spray guns. It comes with a 4-hole nozzle, fan style nozzle, dual conical nozzle & conical nozzle.
Braztools Manual Sprayer Standard features
- The tank is fit for back-mounting.
- It operates with a piston pump to allow easy operation.
- It comes with a trigger switch to allow flexible & non-leaking operation, as well as spot & continual spraying.
- Various spraying heads are optional depending on the practical demands to optimize the spraying performance.
- Made of excellent materials to ensure acid/base resistance, corrosion resistance, sound airtightness & durability.
Braztools Manual Sprayer Technical description
- Model: Braztool knapsack sprayer 16 liters.
- Dimensions in cm: (L 45.5) (W 18.5cm (H 59).
- Weight: 3.5 kg.
1 x Braztools Manual Sprayer 16 Liters