Hurricane 200SL is a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide for the control of annual broadleaved weeds and grasses in maize, baby corn, sugarcane plantations, and non-cropped fields.
Mode of Action
It contains Paraquat dichloride 200g/L active ingredients. Paraquat is a non-selective contact herbicide that acts by inhibiting photosynthesis.
Benefits of Hurricane 200 SL
- Faster uptake and symptoms.
- Highest levels of long-term weed control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Less packaging, handling, and waste than other herbicide formulations.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.
Hurricane 200 SL Package size
Available in a 1-liter bottle. Mix 150ml in 20lt and spray an area of 1ha.
Hurricane 200 SL Target weeds
- Perennial grasses
- Most broad-leaved weeds
- Baby corn
- Annual broad-leaved weeds & grasses
- Non-cropped areas
Where to use Hurricane 200 SL Turbo
- gravel areas
- around tree rings
- in mulched beds
- along fencelines
- along the foundation
- in/around flower beds
- lawn renovation and garden prep
- around flowers, shrubs, and trees
PREPARATION OF SPRAY MIXTURE
Fill the spray tank with half the amount of required water. Add the required amount of Hurricane 200 SL and fill the water to the required level. Agitate to ensure thorough mixing and use spray mixture on the same day of preparation.
DO NOT use Hurricane 200 SL in a mixture with any other chemical remedy if the effect of the mixture has not been confirmed on the specific target area.
TIMING OF APPLICATION
Apply Hurricane 200 SL before the crop emerges or at later stages of crop growth, between the crop rows.
Apply Hurricane 200 SL by spraying directly onto the weeds. Ensure ample coverage of the foliage for best results.
Avoid spraying plants under stress from waterlogging, frost, drought, etc., or covered with dust and soil. Results will be better if the application is made in dull weather or at the end of the day. Light rain following spraying will not affect results. Avoid drift into neighboring crops.
DO NOT enter treated areas until spray deposits have dried completely unless protective clothing is worn.
Maize, Baby corn, Sugarcane-30 days
Precautions when using Hurricane 200 SL
- Spray on target weeds
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 15km/hr).
- Do not allow spray mist to drift onto desirable vegetation.
- Use slightly alkaline water with buffer (ammonium sulfate) to dissolve.
- Spray actively growing weeds before planting (increases absorption at a lower rate).
1 x 1-liter bottle.