Rat-Kill pellets are rodenticides that are effective against both rats and mice, including resistant strains in public places, offices, and apartments. Rat-Kill pellets that require no extra preparation – just set the pellets and let them do the work.
Active Ingredients In Rat-Kill
Rat-Kill Mode of Action
Anticoagulant (blood does not clot) Rat /mice go blind so they move in the open where it is easy to dispose of them.
Placement in infested areas.
RAT: 3 -16 pellets (intervals of 15-30ft) of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
HOUSE MICE: 1 pellet (intervals of 8-12ft) of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
Where To Use Rat-Kill
- Domestic areas
- Industrial places
- Public health
- Markets a
- Gerbils in public health a
- In agriculture
Available in 25g sachet.
Why Buy Rat-Kill?
- Easy to use non-spill formulation
- Single feed bait which reduces labor time
- Mold and moisture-resistant and extremely palatable
- For the control of rats and mice in the domestic, industrial, and public health markets and gerbils in public health and agriculture
- Only a very small amount is needed to kill a rat or mouse
- Rodents die 3-5 days after taking the bait. With some other rodenticides, rodents die more than 7 days after taking the bait
- Highly palatable and durable bait block that is quick and easy to use
- Imagine Care rodent control team has successfully used it in over 300 properties
Inspect Property Before Using Rat-Kill
- Check for runs along walls and in vegetation around buildings
- Check for rat holes, especially near water, up to 100 meters away
- Check inside buildings for damage and droppings
- Check for tracks in dust and mud