Rhino Agricultural Engine GX35 Sprayer 50ltr – 4 Stroke is a modern motorized knapsack that pumps four times faster and covers a wide area in a short time than the manual sprayer.
With the motorized sprayer, farmers can spray up to four acres of land in one day as compared to the manual one which covers two acres in a day. It is also used for spraying cows and sheep to control tick infestation.
Features Of The Rhino Agricultural Engine GX35 Sprayer 50ltr – 4 Stroke
- Model: Rhino Japan
- Tank Capacity: 50(L)
- Spray pump type: a high-pressure pump
- Brand new petrol engine powered.
- Cylinder: 4 stroke
- Chemical resistant.
- Tool Kit with an operational manual.
- Less fuel consumption.
- Provided with a sturdy frame and a heavy-duty HDPE backrest with a standard cushion and a shoulder strap with a cushion.
- It can be used to spray fruit trees more than four meters high due to its high pressure on the nozzle that allows for the adjustment of pressure.
- The power sprayer can help farmers minimize chemical wastage and save time.
- Humanized quick switch
- Low maintenance.
- Latest super plunger pump
Usage Of Rhino Agricultural Engine GX35 Sprayer 50ltr – 4 Stroke